[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = iso-8859-1 reviewedSeptember = F3n_At-Large =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Sat Feb 4 00:26:34 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:??? Q = iso-8859-1 reviewedSeptember = F3n_At-Large =
 Desde: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, as you know, is a review of At-Large in progress,
 expected to make every five years in the ICANN Bylaws.

 The purpose of this is to solicit public comment retroalimentacin of
 the community on the draft report issued by ITEMS International,
 on the review of At-Large. Began on January 31 and ends on 34
 March 2017 at 23:59

 Here l link for comment:
 <  https://www.icann.org/public-comments/atlarge-review-draft-report-2017-02-0
 1-en>
 https://www.icann.org/public-comments/atlarge-review-draft-report-2017-02-01
 -in

 While it is a draft to be discussed, I urge you to
 read, despite the extensive, and make comments.The hemtica is too
 important to motivate our participation, and after reading it, Vern
 that potential consequence are much more important.

 My first observation is that given the importance, should have been
 translated at least three languages, since it is only in English.
 I do not particularly like this lack of diversity, when ICANN
 muchsimo working is to be applied.

 I form part of the working group and have already dumped all my criticisms,
 they are many.

 One is that a paradigm shift is proposed, with importantsimo
 consequences on our functionality, without having informed despite
 It has been requested. And that functionality influence compliance
 our mission. Another is the form of presentation of statistics, my
 not valid judgment.

 We have agreed that we have problems, but they are revisable and can
 addressed.

 I being with little access (or no access) Internet until the day 14
 February.

 I really urge you to make a sacrifice, to read and comment.

 Best regards

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/5a86e3bd73.html