[lac-discuss-en] estimados amigos

Maritza Y. Aguero Minano myaguero at msn.com
Mon Dec 18 19:42:42 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:  estimados amigos
Desde:"Maritza Y. Aguero Minano" <myaguero at msn.com>

Dear Vanda,

We will ask ICANN Staff to write down your apologies for today's meeting.

Thank you very much for your words and that you have some nice parties!

Hug,

Maritza
From: Vanda Scartezini <vanda at scartezini.org> Sent: Monday, December 18, 2017 01:38 pm To: Maritza Y. Aguero Minano CC: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org Subject: dear friends

I'm in the United States for a job and I'm staying for the holidays. Unfortunately the convenient time for Brazil is not convenient for the United States because it will find me in the middle of the work meeting for which I am here.
I apologize to all for failing to appear. I do everything to participate in our meetings that are always very productive.
ਚ I thank Maritza and Humberto for all the work this year and I take this opportunity to wish all the friends and their families a very happy Christmas and a lot of Health and Success in 2018 !!
Strong hug to all,

Vanda Scartezini
DNS WOMEN
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253