[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: CentralNIC acquires SK-NIC. as a legal entity

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 22:18:35 UTC 2017

Alejandro:
You extracted the most important extracts and their implications for our
consideration going forward, especially our general lack of attention to
crossover issues.  All that you've pointed out are worthy of our keen
attention.

Well said.

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment &
Turnaround*

On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 2:51 PM, Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch <apisan at unam.mx