[lac-discuss-en] Answer to DEv, the translation said it can not translate pontuaction without space... so I change the original Subject

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Fri Dec 1 18:01:45 UTC 2017

The original email  Subject was: Domainincite Brazil loses its only (ICANN Accredited) Registrars
Actually, they stopped to be a Registrar since they got. UOL as their new gTLD in 2013.
Daniel Fink and myself have been talking around the country to encourage ISPs and others to become a Registrar, but even if we got reduced exigencies from ICANN we had no success!!
Less and less registrars in the region… the add value is small and they can sell names just becoming a reseller…

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil