[lac-discuss-en] LAC Strategy - next steps

Maritza Y. Aguero Minano myaguero at msn.com
Fri Dec 1 16:43:29 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: LAC Strategy - next steps
Desde:"Maritza Y. Aguero Minano" <myaguero at msn.com>

Dear members of the Community,

As you know, by mail dated October 19 we made a call to the Community to belong to the LAC Strategic Plan Council.

We have received expressions of interest from: Vanda Scartezini, Carlos Vera, Sylvia Herlein, Sergio Salinas Porto, Alejandro Pisanti, Carlos Dionisio Aguirre, Harold Arcos and Barlett Morgan.

The members of the Caribbean Community have chosen, by consensus, Barlett Morgan as their representative.

Due to the importance of this Council, we will proceed to make the call to vote to elect one (1) member of the Latin American Community given that there are two (2) places called.

We will be sending you the details of the vote shortly.

Regards,

Humberto Carrasco - President LACRALO

Maritza Aguero - Secretary LACRALO

[[--Original text (es)