[lac-discuss-en] Webinar: At-Large Review Feasibility Assessment and Implementation Plan Webinar on Wednesday, 16 August 2017 at 16:00 UTC

myaguero at msn.com myaguero at msn.com
Mon Aug 14 21:47:48 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Webinar: At-Large Review Feasibility Assessment and Implementation Plan Webinar on Wednesday, 16 August 2017 at 16:00 UTC
 Desde: myaguero at msn.com

 Good afternoon,

 As a matter of interest to the Community, we forwarded the invitation to the webinar of the reference by which the scope of the Recommendations to be applied on the At-Large Review to the Implementation Assessment Plan .

 The agenda of the event can be found at the following link:  https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=69277023

 Regards,

 Maritza