[lac-discuss-en] Elders council

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquinolistas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 21:10:10 UTC 2017

Hi

One time I saw the following announcement:
"Innovative early career scholars are 5 years graduated PhDs from
developing countries under 35"

Then I thought:

OK so there's no way of being innovative and putting food on the table :)
Most PhDs in developing countries started working at 18yo.
I can also count on my hands the number of PhDs from developing
countries under 40 I know.

So wisdom and age, difficult pairing there

I like the idea of a Council I can seek to for references, to ask
questions about LACRALO and more.
It's so hard to find oneself in the ICANN maze.
So I would maybe phrase this in years of experience or actions in ICANN only.

You're all young at heart :)