[lac-discuss-en] Council of Elders

Jason Hynds jason.hynds at partsinc.biz
Thu Aug 10 17:22:50 UTC 2017

Although it may not apply to the LACRALO group and it was more a quip in
response to Renata's question, I agree with Carlos re Internet Society's
(ISOC) implicit definition.

    See
    https://www.internetsociety.org/what-we-do/education-and-leadership-programmes/next-generation-leaders/igf-ambassadors-programme.

    "Selection Criteria
    IGF Ambassadorships are for young Internet Society members who have
    a strong interest in the
    issues and themes of the IGF. Ambassadorship awards are available
    for first-time and returning
    ambassadors. Selection for the Ambassadorships is competitive. All
    applicants must be:
    between the ages of 20 and 40
    a member of the Internet Society"

*Colleagues:* For assisting the translation, load and readability of
incoming messages could you please:

  * only use Spanish on the Spanish list:
    *lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org*.
  * only English on the English list:
    *lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org*.

I recognise some people may just be choosing *Rely All* on a small or
restrictive email application interface. Maybe TTF (Technology
TaskForce) can explore some suggestions that help the human user to more
effectively communicate on the right list whatever the email
client/interface is in use. This needs to be a part of some annual
LACRALO orientation.

Regards,

Jason Hynds