[lac-discuss-en] public consultation on internet future in Brazil

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Wed Aug 9 20:16:05 UTC 2017

Sorry to disagree Renata.
The focus of this public consultation can not be seen as any attack to CGI, rather is  focused on see what public is thinking about the CGI governance. What , in my view is quite a democratic move.
 As we know there is no real renovation on the composition of our steering committee since 2004 when the new election system was starting.
 Renata I believe you can also agree with this.
This is a natural move and done with a public consultation, which is good, not just imposed by the government.
Of course the proposal shall come from the government which is the head of steering committee.  I am sure since the new government started there was some debates about the election process inside CGI, so can not be new for them.
Kisses

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
Sorry for any typos.

On 8/9/17, 15:06, "lac-discuss-en-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of Renata Aquino Ribeiro" <lac-discuss-en-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of raquinolistas at gmail.com> wrote: