[lac-discuss-en] =? Utf-8? Q? Small = C3 = B1o_resumen_lacigf_10_panama? =

hamzah.haji at gmail.com hamzah.haji at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 19:38:24 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Utf-8? Q? Small = C3 = B1o_resumen_lacigf_10_panama? =
 Desde: hamzah.haji at gmail.com

 Here I leave some of the work done by IPANDETE (Panamanian Institute of
 Law and new technologies)

 I met some of this list and it was good to talk even if it was a few minutes,
 Would have liked the president or the secretary to have participated in the
 LACIGF 10.

 Here is our work that goes beyond a speech is in the action
 In the benefit and education of the community at large.

 Http://m.prensa.com/impresa/panorama/Internet-derechos-
 Human-debate_0_4816768398.html

 https://elcapitalfinanciero.com/panama-sede-del-foro-gobernanza-internet-america-latina-caribe/

 https://elcapitalfinanciero.com/la-economia-digital-estaran-las-oportunidades-panama-irvin-halman/

[[--Original text (es)