[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Formation = Failure_Conflict? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RALO = 2C_FFCL-wg? =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Sun Aug 6 15:33:39 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Formation = Failure_Conflict? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RALO = 2C_FFCL-wg? =
 Desde: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear LACRALO mimebros,

 I inform you that the activities of the Future Formation Council of LACRALO,
 FFCL-wg, have come to an end. And I like to take the opportunity to
 Thank the time and effort of all who participated in this
 work.

 This working group was formed to comply with one of the recommendations
 Made by the mediators after the Los Angeles meeting,

 In January from this to o.

 After several months of work, we present the final version of the
 Document, in Spanish, for your consideration.

 We have requested an official version of English, the department of
 Translations of ICANN.

 Here is the link to our wiki page, where you will not only see the
 Final version in castallano,

 As well as all the steps of our work.

 https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=66066360

 There will be a period of one month, after the English version is
 Published on the wiki, for comments from the entire community.

 We will be attentive to your comments.

 Greetings to all!

 Sylvia Herlein Leite FFCL -CHAIR

 Vanda Scartezini FFCL- CO-CHAIR