[lac-discuss-en] Mou with LACNIC

rihogris at gmail.com rihogris at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 18:14:40 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Mou with LACNIC
 Desde: rihogris at gmail.com

 Good day,
 In accordance with the memorandum of understanding with LACNIC, and to follow it
 Delaying does not make sense for either organization.

 However I think the same is improveable over time. Between these
 Improvements, I think the first objective of the understanding can not be:
 "Cooperate to promote Internet standards", when neither
 Organizations in charge of this, and in the particular case of LACRALO,
 Although it may include within its members a significant number of
 Engineers and Technicians, its purpose is to represent Civil Society
 Within ICANN. I think our first priority should be the goal
 number 3.

 regards

 Ricardo Holmquist