[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? = 5Secretar = EDa = 5D_Popuesta_de_p? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Iloto_de_reducci = F3n_de_mensuales_F2F_de_las_RAL? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Os_durante_la_un_un_universia_of_ICANN? =

carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 08:49:06 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? = 5Secretar = EDa = 5D_Popuesta_de_p? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Iloto_de_reducci = F3n_de_mensuales_F2F_de_las_RAL? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Os_durante_la_un_un_universia_of_ICANN? =
 Desde: carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com

 I agree with Leon.

 Carlos Dionisio Aguirre
 To delay

 Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

 -------- Original message --------
 From: Le n Felipe S nchez Amb a <leonfelipe at sanchez.mx>
 Date: 4/26/17 23:44 (GMT-03: 00)
 To: Humberto Carrasco <hcarrascob at gmail.com>
 Cc: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-en] [Secretariat] Proposed pilot reduction of RALOs F2F monthly Meetings during ICANN meetings

 Dear Humberto,

 I think the proposal is sensible.Having worked with the team that organizes the agenda for ICANN meetings on ALAC and the At-Large community, I have observed that holding monthly face-to-face meetings within the ICANN meeting is not in many cases the best use Of an hour of so little time that we have to solve different subjects with the facility that give the meetings face to face.

 In this context, I suggest supporting the pilot so that only the RALO in whose region the ICANN meeting is held will allocate one hour to its monthly meeting on the agenda of the ICANN meeting. The rest of RALOs will, of course, hold their monthly meeting but opt \u200b\u200bfor the traditional teleconference in the days before or after the ICANN meeting.

 I hope this comment and explanation will be helpful.

 Regards,

 Le n