[lac-discuss-en] EVENT APANDETEC - CIBERSEGURIDAD & SOCIEDAD DIGITAL

yoselinv at hotmail.com yoselinv at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 03:40:49 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: EVENT APANDETEC - CIBERSEGURIDAD & SOCIEDAD DIGITAL
 Desde: yoselinv at hotmail.com

 Yoselin Vos has shared a OneDrive file with you. To view it, click the next link.

 <  https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am_3gpppGk3zkzbkRMh_TY0K_811>
 [  https://r1.res.office365.com/owa/prem/images/dc-jpg_20.png]<https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am_3gpppGk3zkzbkRMh_TY0K_811>

 Afiche.jpg &lt;  https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am_3gpppGk3zkzbkRMh_TY0K_811>

 We are pleased to invite you to the next international event of the Panamanian Association of Law and New Technologies (APANDETEC), to be held on May 18 and 19 at the Hotel el Panam, on cybersecurity, where digital security issues will be addressed in The family environment, social, business and government, from a different perspective.
 On May 18, we will have a Conference Day, with attendance and coffe break certificates.
 On the 19th, two workshops were held, with limited quotas.
 For reservations and registrations, contact apandetec at mail.com or tel. (507) 3873850

 Best regards

 Licda. Yoselin R. Vos C.

[[--Original text (es)