[lac-discuss-en] Mou with LACNIC

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 02:57:17 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Mou with LACNIC
 Desde: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Dear members of LACRALO,

 As previously reported, LACRALO reached an agreement with LACNIC to
 Sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU). In our view, this
 Memorandum will bring multiple benefits to LACRALO. The signature of this
 Document will be made at the LACNIC 27 meeting that will take place between the
 Days 22 to 26 of May of 2017 in * Foz do Iguazú *.

 LACRALO approved a version at the beginning of 2016, which was sent to
 LACNIC. LACNIC's CEO, Oscar Robles, made a few small changes in the
 Draft MOU agreement. As the 2016 version is different from the version
 Agreed with LACNIC, we would like to initiate a consensus consultation for
 To approve the MOU agreed with LACNIC this year 2017. This request for
 Consensus will end on 1 May at 23:00 UTC.

 In the following link you will find the version approved by LACRALO in 2016 and
 The agreement with LACNIC in 2017:

 *  https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=64946331
 <  https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=64946331>*

 This call for consensus will be considered successful in the absence of a
 Opposition to it.

 Thanks for your attention.

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/2a819071b6.html