[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: F2F pilot reduction proposal RALO monthly meetings during ICANN meetings

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Apr 27 02:48:32 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Fwd: F2F pilot reduction proposal RALO monthly meetings during ICANN meetings
 Desde: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Humberto, I agree not to have monthly F2F meetings
 Of RALOs during ICANN meetings of any type (A, B
 Or C). Except if you wish, host RALO.
 In the first instance, due to time differences, there is always at least
 Three RALOs with little or no concurrence in those meetings. And how
 As a consequence, this time is more useful for coordinating other types of
 Meetings.
 But I think it is necessary to have an F2F meeting
 When the ICANN meeting is held in our Region. Such as happens
 For ICANN59 with AFRALO.
 For this, the leadership of LACRALO must make the request with the
 Advance notice.
 Best regards

 Alberto Soto