[lac-discuss-en] URGENT: Interested in forming part of Ibero-American Network Intelligent Cities

jumaropi at yahoo.com jumaropi at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 19:03:52 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: URGENT: Interested in forming part of Ibero-American Network Intelligent Cities
 Desde: jumaropi at yahoo.com

 Hello everyone, From the Orinoco Cluster ICT to which we belong as an organization we are looking for organizations interested in forming an Ibero-American network of intelligent cities. If you know or belong to any please inform us before Thursday, April 27, we would like to have five international allies.
 We remain attentive and pending your emails. Please send this information to organizations that you consider may be of interest to you.
 Sincerely, JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
 President - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaCommunications Committee Chair. Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANNCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
 Cell +57 3017435600
 Twitter: @JmanuRojas

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/555d64b785.html