[lac-discuss-en] ITEM FINAL REPORT

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Sun Apr 23 21:07:19 UTC 2017

Dear Members

I used the opportunity when reading  the final report related to “AT LARGE REVIEW” – clean version -  to added my comments  using “review” facility at docx platform and also put my comments under ( ) to allow other not using docx  to read it,  to share with you  my thoughts.
 Feel free to comment as you please.
The version I access was in English so I made my comment in the same language.
Kisses to all

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004