[lac-discuss-en] (no subject)

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Apr 20 18:03:17 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 =====================================================================================================================
 Desde: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 I agree, and when I said something about the age, it was just to put a little humor. It is very clear that it refers to old age in ICANN (not just my age ...).

 In addition to the experience acquired in the work at ICANN: working groups in LACRALO, ALAC, ICANN, Cross Community, knowledge of procedures, standards, etc. Etc.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto