[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A__Implementaci ============== Iso-8859-1? Q? Dos_-Mediation Process = F3n? =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Thu Apr 20 16:57:45 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RES = 3A__Implementaci ============== Iso-8859-1? Q? Dos_-Mediation Process = F3n? =
 Desde: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 I request you to accept my interest in working in this working group.

 regards

 Sylvia

 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 [Mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] In the name of Maritza
 Y. Aguero Minano
 Sent on: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 18:38
 To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Subject: [lac-discuss-en] Implementation of agreements - Mediation process

 Dear Members of the Community,

 As part of the implementation of the mediation process, the
 Sent on February 16, 2017, warns that LACRALO create a Council of
 Elderly (preliminary name placed on the document, which may be
 Modified, in accordance with what the Community determines) for the purpose of
 To adopt a kind of mentor or accompany the members of the
 Community as well as to improve and promote the development of
 Interior of our Region.

 In this sense, through this email, we call people
 Interested in participating, who may express their interest in participating in
 Order to create a working group and thus to start working on the
 Implementation of proposals.

 In order to start this project, we initially requested up to 5
 Volunteers whose shares will be received no later than Thursday,
 April until 23 UTC by this means.

 Regards,

 Humberto Carrasco - President LACRALO

 Maritza Ag ero - Secretary LACRALO