[lac-discuss-en] (no subject)

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Thu Apr 20 14:09:23 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 =====================================================================================================================
 Desde: vanda at uol.com.br

 Dear Alex, Maritza

 I believe that by age of time in ICANN should be the criterion.

 The goal I believe is primarily to be a reference to new entrants and therefore be a kind of consultant to them for their doubts regarding ICANN policies (LACRALO, ALAC in particular).

 But I also believe that it is up to the members to propose to the governance committee the inclusion of the "statutes" of this council, as well as a work plan for ICANA's fiscal year beginning next July.

 Copy to Sergio Salinas for being the coordinator of the governance committee.

 I do not believe that the participation will be eliminating any other participation in LACRALO or cross community committees.

 I embrace and reiterate my interest in participating.

 Vanda Scartezini

 Contact Us

 Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004

 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil