[lac-discuss-en] =? Utf-8? Q? Representation = C3 = B3n_de_ISOC_MX_en_LACR? (I.e. Utf-8? Q? HELLO? =

bartlett.morgan at gmail.com bartlett.morgan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 11:43:42 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Utf-8? Q? Representation = C3 = B3n_de_ISOC_MX_en_LACR? (I.e. Utf-8? Q? HELLO? =
 Desde: bartlett.morgan at gmail.com

 Congratulations to the elected leadership.
 I look forward to working with Alejandro.

 On Apr 19, 2017 10:16 PM, <hipouia at gmail.com> Wrote:

 [[--Translated text (en -&gt; en) -]]

 Subject: Re: =? Utf-8? Q? Representation = C3 = B3n_de_ISOC_MX_en_LACR? =
 =? Utf-8? Q? HELLO? =
 From: hipouia at gmail.com

 Dear Leon,
 Thank you very much for your congratulations and we reiterate our best
 Desire to collaborate with LACRALO, with the participation of Alejandro and
 Fatima.
 Regards
 Luis Miguel

> On Apr 19, 2017, at 20:44, León Felipe Sánchez Ambía <
 >
> Querido Alex,
>
> Muchas felicidades por este importante hito para ISOC México. Mis mejores
 >
> Será un placer continuar trabajando contigo en LACRALO.
>
> Saludos,
>

> León
>
>> El 19/04/2017, a las 19:54, Alejandro Pisanty <apisanty at gmail.com>
 >>
 >> Colleagues,
 >>
 >> as some of you have already been informed, the next March 31
 Past General Assemblies of ISOC Mexico were held. In them was
 Elects a new Board of Directors, composed of Luis Miguel Martínez
 (President), Fátima Cambronero (Secretary) and Alejandro Martínez Varela
 (Treasurer).

 >> The Bureau also determined that the representation before LACRALO should continue
 Responsible for Alejandro Pisanty and the alternate representation is in charge of
 Fatima Cambronero.

 >> For me it is a pleasure that we have been able to make this transition in ISOC MX;
 I wish the best to the new Board of Directors, which has great support from the
 Partners, and I will do our best to continue our
 Activities in LACRALO with the criteria that mark this new stage of
 Our association.