[lac-discuss-en] (no subject)

rihogris at gmail.com rihogris at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 00:45:58 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 =====================================================================================================================
 Desde: rihogris at gmail.com

 Dear Maritza,
 I was not part of those summoned to the mediation meeting, and I followed the
 Same for the writings that have happened to us and the reports that happen to us in
 The different meetings.

 However I am quite concerned if the actions to be taken in that
 Mediation are going to be like the one we're seeing.

 If at the meeting they decided that it was a good idea to have a council of elders
 (I have always believed that it is not the best translation of an * elders council *),
 I think that before implementing it should have rules. A council of
 Elders should have experience, that's why it's the elderly. In our case
 I think it does not depend on age, it depends on the roles and experiences that the
 Members of this group we have had in ICANN, ALAC, LACRALO.

 With this, what I would suggest is that there are clear rules of the game for
 Who integrate that council, as x years of experience in LACRALO, or
 ICANN, or have been a member of ALAC, or a committee. It should be a
 Finite number of members, possibly chosen by all LACRALO based on
 The postulates, and to know who will preside (eg the president
 Out of LACRALO, and I do not mean Humberto, I mean the role, so
 That this council could be in operation at the same time as a
 Presidency / secretariat).

 regards

 Ricardo Holmquist

 The 19 of April of 2017, 16:38, Maritza Y. Aguero Minano <myaguero at msn.com>