[lac-discuss-en] =? Utf-8? Q? Comment_P = C3 = Bblico_sobre_las_Reco? = =? Utf-8? Q? Recomendations_to_Improve_the_responsibility_of_SO / AC? =

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Tue Apr 18 17:43:30 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Utf-8? Q? Comment_P = C3 = Bblico_sobre_las_Reco? = =? Utf-8? Q? Recomendations_to_Improve_the_responsibility_of_SO / AC? =
 Desde: vanda at scartezini.org

 Thanks Harold!

 Vanda Scartezini
 Sent from my iPhone
 Sorry for typos

 On 18 Apr 2017, at 12:15, Harold Arcos <harold.arcos at gmail.com<mailto:harold.arcos at gmail.com> &gt; Wrote:

 Dear

 I share the link to the Public Comment space on Recommendations to Improve SO / AC Accountability &lt;  https://www.icann.org/public-comments/soac-accountability-2017-04-14-en>

 The public comment will end on May 26, 2017 23:59 UTC. During this period, anyone can send comments through <comentarios-soac-accountability-14apr17 at icann.org<mailto:comentarios-soac-accountability-14apr17 at icann.org> &gt;
                                                                                                                      I think it is very important that we read the content of the Recommendations to have an opinion about it.In this new stage in which we are called to participate in the improvements to the structure of ICANN our opinion will be welcomed.
 All members of the At-Large community can write a statement. If from RALO we wish to elaborate a public comment for these Recommendations I propose that we open a working group to read, contribute and write the commentary we deem most pertinent.

 regards