[lac-discuss-en] Case: .pdf files (suggestion)

antelizalexis at gmail.com antelizalexis at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 01:30:21 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Case: .pdf files (suggestion)
 Desde: antelizalexis at gmail.com

 Good evening, recently I read in the list and it has happened in several
 Opportunities there have been some problems with archives in formed
 .pdf

 It is because I am writing to you at the opportunity to suggest the use of the following
 Called kami, which can be added as
 Link to your web browser.

 Among its advantages are those of being able to edit, color, use messages of
 Voice and many more that I invite you to review. It is suitable for domestic use
 Or staff.

 I know that ICANN makes tremendous efforts to make available to its
 Community reach the best tools, however this
 Recommendation or suggestion I make it only as a simple user and for use
 Personal, I have used it and it has been very useful to me.

 Greetings and sorry for the dare

 https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/kami-pdf-and-document-mar/iljojpiodmlhoehoecppliohmplbgeij

 Official site of kami:  https://web.kamihq.com/web/viewer.html

 -
 Alexis Anteliz
 Linux user <http://counter.li.org/> #: 473320
 Internet Society Member ID 100003
 Fellow ICANN

 * &quot;Do not let him ever take hold of your spirit or dislike, *
 * Nor despair, for if you ever give in to these feelings *
 * You will put in impotence to serve to the Homeland * &quot;* Francisco de Miranda *

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/c04d2ed391.html