[lac-discuss-en] OUTREACH FY17 LACRALO

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Sep 29 15:34:22 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: OUTREACH FY17 LACRALO
 Desde: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Lion, I should not answer this simple member of LACRALO. I think what should the President of LACRALO after consultation and conclude what has already initiated and proposed.

 In turn, Dev said that what is the Plan should be approved, not a project.

 Thank you very much and best regards

 Alberto Soto