[lac-discuss-en] Extension LACRALO strategic Plan for FY17

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Sep 28 01:33:39 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Extension LACRALO strategic Plan for FY17
 Desde: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Strongly agree Alexander. We can not return to have situations like this. No s if you remember, but in my management as Chair, made the claim to ALAC.
 LACRALO, like other RALOS must define its own strategic plan, discuss it with abundant publicity, and adopt it by consensus. And besides quines define LACRALO are traveling via CROPP.
 Also am very upset, it is a fact that should not be repeated, but unfortunately was repeated.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto