[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 Plan_de_Extensi q = F3n_estrat = E9gica = = iso-8859-1 _LACRALO_para_FY17 q =?????

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 01:32:40 UTC 2016

Dear Alberto:

A first draft of the LACRALO Outreach Plan was presented on the
LACRALO Monthly call of May 16 2016 by me on behalf of the LACRALO
members of
Outreach and Engagement SC. You can review the transcripts and
recordings, including the slides from the presentation at
https://community.icann.org/x/oAqOAw .

There was a second call for comments explicitly requesting feedback, please see
http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/lac-discuss-en/2016-May/015149.html

Given LACRALO needed to have a plan in place before CROPP applications
can be filed and with the IGF in December,
I worked with the LACRALO chair and Secretariat last week to update
the text for the Outreach Strategic Plan based on the comments
received to date.
The September 30 deadline is one by ICANN's CROPP as per its
requirements for all AC/SOs

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand