[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO Monthly Call on Monday, 19 Sept. 2016 - 23:00 UTC

Bartlett Morgan me at bartlettmorgan.com
Tue Sep 13 18:31:30 UTC 2016

Oi Vanda,

I added the event to the shared Latin America & Caribbean Outreach+Engagement Calendar here: http://bitly.com/LAC-Outreach-Calendar

Bartlett D. Morgan

@bartlettmorgan

bartlettmorgan.com

From: lac-discuss-en-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org [mailto:lac-discuss-en-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] On Behalf Of Maritza Y. Aguero Minano
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 10:23 AM
To: Vanda Scartezini <vanda at scartezini.org>
Cc: lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org
Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-en] LACRALO Monthly Call on Monday, 19 Sept. 2016 - 23:00 UTC

Many thanks dear Vanda and congratulations for you event, truly important.

We will share your event in a separate email for those who wish to attend.

Regards,

Maritza

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 13 set. 2016, a las 9:05 a.m., Vanda Scartezini <vanda at scartezini.org <mailto:vanda at scartezini.org> > escribió:

Very good agenda Maritza. As per information only I am organizing na event tomorrow, here in São Paulo about “Domains Disputes” ( Soluciones de Disputas de Domínios)
Anyone around is invited – invitation below. Free of charge.

http://www.ccbc-sp.org.br/sistema/display.php?M=461460 <http://www.ccbc-sp.org.br/sistema/display.php?M=461460&C=5b2da03d229dd912c1e8dcff14f83030&S=328&L=37&N=299> &C=5b2da03d229dd912c1e8dcff14f83030&S=328&L=37&N=299

best to all

Vanda Scartezini

Polo Consultores Associados

Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004