[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 q = Update F3n_proceso_de_mediac = = iso-8859-1 q i = F3n_LACRALO_ / Update_on_LACRALO_mediation_process =?????

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Mon Sep 12 21:24:26 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Iso-8859-1 q = Update F3n_proceso_de_mediac = = iso-8859-1 q i = F3n_LACRALO_ / Update_on_LACRALO_mediation_process =?????
 Desde: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Maritza Thanks for the information. I have questions.

 - There is a tentative schedule?

 - How many people Sern surveyed before the report
 October draft?

 - With this report finalizarn personal interviews?

 - NEWBORN all we'll find out who were the respondents?

 Thank you very much and best regards.

 Alberto Soto