[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: Call for Comments: At-Large Community Policy Issues - Why End Users Should Care

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Sep 7 13:55:12 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Fwd: Call for Comments: At-Large Community Policy Issues - Why End Users Should Care
 Desde: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Alexander, was traveling and hence my delay in answering. This reaffirms the need for the ALAC Members submit issues when you start trying to ALAC, so that our region can be ready in time for opinions, if necessary. We can not learn when opened for public comment, and no preparation time.

 On the issues, priorities can be addressed. In one of them "and that the DNS resolves names to IP addresses without fail," I wish someone technician of the technical community, enlighten us if DNSSEC and how it contributes to it.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto