[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: Call for Comments: At-Large Community Policy Issues - Why End Users Should Care

aidanoblia at gmail.com aidanoblia at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 21:07:16 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Fwd: Call for Comments: At-Large Community Policy Issues - Why End Users Should Care
 Desde: aidanoblia at gmail.com

 Thanks Alejandro, is a truly important document. The deadline is
 until Friday 9. The document, which is version 5 it says, is in
 English, is a short term.

 I agree that the document should be discussed and points
 you mention that worries the users first, they are at the end
 document.

 Most end users have no idea what ICANN or
 which deals or their ability to participate. It is an important
 pending subject..

 Greetings to all
 aída