[lac-discuss-en] ??????? Q = utf-8 Datos_de_contacto_y_administraci = C3 = B3 = = utf-8 n_de_su_ALS-_se_necesita_su_respuesta q = 2E =

staff at atlarge.icann.org staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Oct 19 19:12:08 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:??????? Q = utf-8 Datos_de_contacto_y_administraci = C3 = B3 = = utf-8 n_de_su_ALS-_se_necesita_su_respuesta q = 2E =
 Desde: staff at atlarge.icann.org

 Dear representatives of At-Large Structure,
 As part of the effort Staff At-Large to keep records, we are auditing and checking periodically, contact details and other administrative data from all our At-Large Structures. We need to ensure that we can contact you on a regular and efficient, either through our e-mail lists to distribute information or individually.
 We are currently reforming and strengthening our internal database and updating the website <  https://atlarge.icann.org/alses>
 Please be so kind to provide the following information requested by replying to this email * offlist * and directly staff at atlarge.icann.org <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> .
 1. Complete Original name of ALS:
 2. Official name in English ALS (if any):
 3.Official abbreviation or acronym ALS (if any):
 4. ALS City:
 5. Country of ALS:
 6. ALS address (for receiving correspondence):
 7. ALS Phone:
 8. Email ALS:
 9. Name of main contact:
 10. E-mail of the contact (one):
 11. Phone main contact (a single phone number, including country and area code):
 12. Additional contact information for the primary contact (eg email or additional phone, etc.):
 13. Name Secondary Contact:
 14. E-mail the secondary contact (one):
 15. Number of secondary contact telephone (single telephone number, including country and area code):
 16. Additional contact information of secondary contact (eg email or additional phone, etc.):
 17. Other contact information (for example, a third person information contact ALS, etc.)
 18. ALS website:
 19.ALS additional presence online (eg, Facebook, Twitter user, etc.):
 20. Logo ALS (please attach an image file to reply to this email):
 21. It is part of a delegation of the ISOC (answer 'Yes' or 'No'):
 Thank you for your time and cooperation!
 Best regards,

 Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine, Terri Agnew and YeÅŸim Nazlar
 ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
 E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
 Website: atlarge.icann.org &lt;  https://atlarge.icann.org/>
 Facebook: facebook.com/icann &lt;  https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
 Twitter: @ &lt;  https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>