[lac-discuss-en] monthly LACRALO call. Monday October 17, 2016 - 23:00 UTC

apisanty at gmail.com apisanty at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 06:35:24 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: monthly LACRALO call. Monday October 17, 2016 - 23:00 UTC
 Desde: apisanty at gmail.com

 Maritza,

 I ask you please to include an item on the agenda: Resolution on
 domain names two and three characters, introduced in support
 Andres Piazza presentation by LACTLD.

 It should be noted that you and Humberto let her die, simply because
 they failed to call for a vote when they met with an opinion
 opposite, by a single participant.

 A month ago, since this resolution was proposed in the previous
 Monthly teleconference. I ask that you and / or send a report Humberto
 before the meeting.

 It is also appropriate to report on the progress and results of the
 survey and how they decided to schedule work items.If i were
 necessary to remove some of the existing points, as the presentation of
 APC, which has no immediate operational impact, must be done now, given
 that being the last item on the agenda, and this being so overloaded,
 not be able to assist you sacrificing postponed decisions.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 10/12/2016 14:39 GMT-05: 00 Maritza Aguero Minano Y. <myaguero at msn.com> :

> Estimados miembros de LACRALO,
>

> El presente correo es para informales que la agenda para la llamada mensual
> ya se encuentra actualizada.
>

> En la presente llamada se expondrán los siguientes temas:
>

>    1. Presentación sobre la administración de funciones de IANA luego de
>    haber expirado el contrato entre ICANN y el Gobierno de los Estados Unidos.
>    Participación a cargo de León Sánchez (México), Socio de Fulton & Fulton y
>    CCWG Co-Chair.
>    2. Presentación del Estudio de Mercado acerca de la industria de
>    los DNS en América Latina y El Caribe. Participación a cargo de Emily
>    Taylor, Editora del Journal of Cyber Policy (Londres) y parte del equipo a
>    cargo del equipo integrante que realizó el Estudio.
>    3. Presentación sobre la perspectiva de los Derechos Humanos en
>    Internet. Participación a cargo de Valeria Betancourt (Ecuador),
>    Directora del Programa de Políticas de Información y Comunicación de la
>    Asociación para el Progreso de las Comunicaciones - APC.
>

> Los detalles de la llamada los pueden encontrar en el siguiente enlace:
> https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/2016-10-17+LACRALO+Monthly+
> Teleconference
> <https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/2016-10-17+LACRALO+Monthly+Teleconference>
> <https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/2016-10-17+LACRALO+Monthly+Teleconference>
>

> ICANN Adobe Connect room: https://participate.icann.org/lacralo/
> <https://participate.icann.org/lacralo/>
> <https://participate.icann.org/lacralo/>
>

> Saludos,
>

> Maritza
>
> ------------------------------

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
 University Av 3000,. 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
 + 52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD
 +525541444475 +525541444475 SMS FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 UNAM Join the LinkedIn group,
 http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty