[lac-discuss-en] Last Reminder - Comments Workgroup - DNS Marketplace LAC Study

myaguero at msn.com myaguero at msn.com
Wed Oct 12 18:13:02 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Last Reminder - Comments Workgroup - DNS Marketplace LAC Study
 Desde: myaguero at msn.com

 Dear Carlos, Dear all,

 It is coordinating with the Staff for the organization of a call shortly. Soon you get a doodle.

 Also, to comment you / tell them that call Monday da LACRALO be present Emily Taylor, a member of DNS study who expondr on it:  https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/2016-10-17+LACRALO+Monthly+Teleconference

 We are also coordinating for the WG have a call with another member of the group to have more input in the comments.

 So far, the following people have signed up to participate in the WG:

 - Aida Nobilia.

 - Ral Carlos Gutierrez.

 - Sylvia Herlein.

 - Vanda Scartezini.