[lac-discuss-en] ??????? Q = iso-8859-1 F3n Plan_estrat = E9gico_de_Extensi = = = iso-8859-1 _de_LACRALO q _ / _ LACRALO_Outreach_strategic_plan =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Oct 11 13:45:07 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??????? Q = iso-8859-1 F3n Plan_estrat = E9gico_de_Extensi = = = iso-8859-1 _de_LACRALO q _ / _ LACRALO_Outreach_strategic_plan =
 Desde: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Aida, although all members of Lacralo integrate the Subcommittee, the decision is being taken out of the Ralo.
 Imagine that many or all of your Als scribes, part of another organization. And that define the organization plan, implement, make appointments within the Als.
 regards
 Alberto Soto

 Sent from my ASUS