[lac-discuss-en] ??????? Q = utf-8 Plan_estrat = C3 = A9gico_de_Extensi = C3 = B3 = = utf-8 q n_de_LACRALO _ / _ LACRALO_Outreach_strategic_plan =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Oct 11 01:57:17 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??????? Q = utf-8 Plan_estrat = C3 = A9gico_de_Extensi = C3 = B3 = = utf-8 q n_de_LACRALO _ / _ LACRALO_Outreach_strategic_plan =
 Desde: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Humberto, is progress. Just an observation:

 - "... Either through leadership LACRALO or through designated as liaison members).". Please clarify this. Clearly LARALO leadership should first consult our region to achieve consensus. And besides, qauién designates the "designated as liaison members"?

 It is the first rapid observation.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto