[lac-discuss-en] ??????? Q = utf-8 Plan_estrat = C3 = A9gico_de_Extensi = C3 = B3 = = utf-8 q n_de_LACRALO _ / _ LACRALO_Outreach_strategic_plan =

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 00:44:30 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:??????? Q = utf-8 Plan_estrat = C3 = A9gico_de_Extensi = C3 = B3 = = utf-8 q n_de_LACRALO _ / _ LACRALO_Outreach_strategic_plan =
 Desde: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Dear,

 After a heated debate and negotiations, it has reached a consensus on
 about the Strategic Plan Extension LACRALO 2016/2017. In this
 They participated consensus LACRALO members of the Subcommittee on
 Extension and Relationship, Vice Party Involvement
 Concerned and the President and Secretary of LACRALO.

 They have tried to take into account the views of all those who have
 manifested here in recent weeks. As of consensus,
 They have incorporated suggestions from all those who have participated. But nevertheless,
 we also understand that not all approaches have been taken. TO
 Nevertheless, we hope this plan candidate obtains at least
 minimum requirements that our region needs. The current plan can you
 find them here:

 https://community.icann.org/display/croppfy17/LACRALO+Outreach+Strategic+Plan+DRAFT

 regards

[[--Original text (es)