[lac-discuss-en] FW: Survey Translation

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Wed Oct 5 12:14:43 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: FW: Survey Translation
 Desde: vanda at scartezini.org

 Dear,

 Our region is still somewhat delayed in relation to the responses of the survey on the review of ALAC-AT LARGE. When the link below opens you can find the versions in French and Spanish
 I ask everyone to please respond to the survey as soon as possible.
 Hug

                                                                       survey <http://items.fr/atlargesurvey/>

 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados