[lac-discuss-en] Iso-8859-1 Plan_de_Extensi = q = = F3n_estrat E9gica = = iso-8859-1 _LACRALO_para_FY17 q = ?????

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Oct 5 01:56:28 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Iso-8859-1 Plan_de_Extensi = q = = F3n_estrat E9gica = = iso-8859-1 _LACRALO_para_FY17 q = ?????
 Desde: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Thank you very much

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto

 From: Humberto Carrasco [mailto: hcarrascob at gmail.com]
 Posted on: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 10:52 PM
 To: Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org>
 CC: Alejandro Pisanty <apisanty at gmail.com> ; LACRALO <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org>

 Dear Alberto,

 We have been working on a new proposal in principle is agreed with Rodrigo de la Parra.

 We will have definitive news tomorrow.

 regards

 Sent from my iPhone

 The 04/10/2016, at 22:39, Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org <mailto:asoto at ibero-americano.org> &gt; He wrote:

 Humberto, any news? It was the deadline.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto