[lac-discuss-en] RES: Comments Workgroup - DNS Marketplace LAC Study

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Tue Oct 4 13:30:32 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: Comments Workgroup - DNS Marketplace LAC Study
 Desde: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Totally agree with the importance of this study.

 Surely we should form a group to speak out LACRALO as region
 in the public comment.

 I want to be part of this working group.

 regards

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Leite Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 ALAC-LACRALO Delegate to NomComm 2014-2016

 One World, One Internet

 cid: 26A2D0D9-E7A9-455D-BCDC-26757E8E3078

 ex - LACRALO Secretary-ICANN / 2012-2014 -

 ex - ALAC Member 2009-2011 - <http://atlarge.icann.org/>
 http://atlarge.icann.org

 Skype: sylvia_leite

 Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil