[lac-discuss-en] Support call Lacralo

silvia.vivanco at icann.org silvia.vivanco at icann.org
Tue Nov 29 02:13:45 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Support call Lacralo
 Desde: silvia.vivanco at icann.org

 Dear Carlos,

 The attendance list is published immediately after each call. Participants in the list over the phone and through Adobe Connect room are included.

 The wiki page of today's meeting attendance has already, see:  https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/2016-11-28+LACRALO+Monthly+Teleconference

 Regarding your concerns about your attendance at previous conferences, the At-Large review the attendance records. With regard to the question of how to facilitate participation only by telephone, the most viable way as you point out, is that the President and Secretary ask (as they have done today) if someone from the participant hearing by telephone with questions.

 Thank you for sharing your concerns and your participation!

 Best regards,

 Silvia

 Silvia Vivanco
 Manager, At-Large Regional Affairs
 ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
 www.icann.org <http://www.icann.org/>