[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 Plazo_para_postular_IGF-_Plan_de _ q = q = iso-8859-1 Mitigaci = F3n _-_ 3A_10_de_noviembr precisamos_fecha_correcto = = = iso-8859-1 q e????????? =

myaguero at msn.com myaguero at msn.com
Mon Nov 7 04:28:48 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Iso-8859-1 Plazo_para_postular_IGF-_Plan_de _ q = q = iso-8859-1 Mitigaci = F3n _-_ 3A_10_de_noviembr precisamos_fecha_correcto = = = iso-8859-1 q e????????? =
 Desde: myaguero at msn.com

 Dear members of the Community,

 This email is to specify the date for applications: until the day Thursday November 10, 2016 at 23 UTC.

 Sorry for inconvenience.

 Thanks and regards,

 Maritza

 ________________________________
 From: Maritza Aguero Minano Y. <myaguero at msn.com>
 To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Subject: Quoting deadline mitigation plan IGF-

 Dear members of the Community,

 As you are aware, the mitigation plan ICANN is ongoing.As part of this, we wish to inform you that the GSE has informed us that we have two (02) shares in order to be able to support two (02) members of the community so they can attend the IGF to be carried out in Mexico from 6 to 9 December 2016. the said quotas cover areo passage and stay during the days of that event.

 In order to be able to determine and make possible the above, we wish to open the invitation period until the day Thursday December 10, 2016 at 23 UTC.

 The requirements to apply through asignarna two criteria: a) A first quota surrender member who proves to be an ALS have demonstrable experience in ICANN and, b) A second quota surrender who show be a member of an ALS that has brief experience in ICANN.

 In order to qualify the applications, together with the GSE, it required candidates to submit a letter of motivation, through which his interest is expressed in applying and a brief CV.

 Thank you.

 Regards,

 Humberto Carrasco - President LACRALO.

 Maritza Aguero - LACRALO Secretariat.