[lac-discuss-en] Regarding the representative of NOMCOM

myaguero at msn.com myaguero at msn.com
Thu May 26 16:33:16 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Regarding the representative of NOMCOM
 from: myaguero at msn.com

 Dear Members of LACRALO, After within 48 hours have elapsed for the Community to manifest its objections to Jose Ovidio Salgueiro designacin like to NOMCOM LACRALO proposal, only filed a objecin by Carlos Gutierrez, gender-based reasons.
 On this, it should point out that our region has had, and women have today-both NOMCOM (currently being Herlein Sylvia Leite who holds such representation) and ALAC (position currently is represented, among others, Vanda Scartezini). In addition to this, our current Secretary of LACRALO is female (Maritza Aguero), so the diversity of gender and equal opportunities present in our region.
 It is for this that we come to propose to the lord Jose Ovidio Salgueiro as our candidate for the NOMCOM, recordndoles that this proposal is not binding.Regards,
 Humberto Carrasco - President LACRALOMaritza Aguero - Secretary LACRALO

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/9881ac4db7.html