[lac-discuss-en] ??????? = Utf-8 q Reminder-_Urgent = 3A_Consultation_NOMCO = = utf-8 q M_Candidate _ // Urgent = 3A_Consulta_sobre_Nominaci = C3 = B3n_candida = = utf-8 q to_NomCom =?????

crg at isoc-cr.org crg at isoc-cr.org
Wed May 25 11:59:24 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??????? = Utf-8 q Reminder-_Urgent = 3A_Consultation_NOMCO = = utf-8 q M_Candidate _ // Urgent = 3A_Consulta_sobre_Nominaci = C3 = B3n_candida = = utf-8 q to_NomCom =?????
 from: crg at isoc-cr.org

 Dear Vanda,

 I was Asked About our position, I Consulted with my chapter, and esta
 are our views:

 * LACRALO is getting less and less representative of the whole of LAC by
 the day.
 * Lets At Least Have a "vote" for Both the ALAC and the NOMCOM
 members (voting failed in the past Procedures are not reason enough to
 voting abolish altogether), and
 * The let's Have At Least the choice for another woman again for the
 Nomcom. Just to keep Up with the (healthy) tradition of trying to keep
 At Least gender balance, even if we exclude the Caribbean men
 altogether.

 This Means if you radical Become Costa Rica, lets discuss it with my
 During the next LACIGF colleagues.

 Carlos Raul Gutierrez
 +506 8837 7176
 Skype: carlos.raulg