[lac-discuss-en] ??????? = Utf-8 q Reminder-_Urgent = 3A_Consultation_NOMCO = = utf-8 q M_Candidate _ // Urgent = 3A_Consulta_sobre_Nominaci = C3 = B3n_candida = = utf-8 q to_NomCom =?????

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Tue May 24 22:40:51 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??????? = Utf-8 q Reminder-_Urgent = 3A_Consultation_NOMCO = = utf-8 q M_Candidate _ // Urgent = 3A_Consulta_sobre_Nominaci = C3 = B3n_candida = = utf-8 q to_NomCom =?????
 from: vanda at scartezini.org

 Well let's not be radical on This. Last two round of NOMCOM the Representatives Were women, Silvia and myself before. As in ALAC Also this is true: I am there before me was Fatima and Cambronero our representative.
 HENCE I do not see we, women, are not being well inside Treated !!! LACRALO. Indeed LACRALO has better record than ICANN itself !!
 Kisses to all

 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159 # 1004