[lac-discuss-en] VOTE NOTICE: 2016 Vote by LACRALO ALAC members | 2016 Vote for Member of LACRALO to ALAC

aidanoblia at gmail.com aidanoblia at gmail.com
Tue May 24 02:07:12 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: VOTE NOTICE: 2016 Vote by LACRALO ALAC members | 2016 Vote for Member of LACRALO to ALAC
 from: aidanoblia at gmail.com

 I'm in a working group review, today we had a meeting at a distance,
 at that meeting was presented for the first time the team Examiner
 Indeplendiente. people who work with us ... we must do much
 work there ... they said they wanted to know the different regions and
 I mentioned event if they wanted dates here and said they could
 be that one and who need funding for that ... not if applicable
 that puts them in the CROPP when I answered told us
 We would be left after 'Meeting a while but nobody stayed ...
 also they were talking about regions of Africa and that seems to
 required more attention ... not se..ruve the impression was that why not
 they stayed .. no ..

 but then I can not put in the CROPP if not on this week

 Also today I spoke with AGESIC colleague who is in charge of the Unit
 Electronic Certification, he will speak in sales for the Lady
 Internet (Ida Holtz) among others ..

 I also contacted the secretary Ing carrying the CERTUY
 (Informaica security) here in Uruguay and I left the message when it is and
 the porpuesta to expose on the subject ..

 Forgive the amount of things, it is to inform .. and because I could not order
 better .. I have several things here in AEU also and workshops that provide for
 different topics...

 Hug

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/396d4d9e25.html