[lac-discuss-en] ??????? Q = iso-8859-1 El_abandono_del_BM_desarrollados _ = = iso-8859-1 q / _ EDs_paradigma_de_Indicadores_de_Desarro en_desarrollo_Pa = = = iso-8859-1 llo_Mundial q =?????

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Sun May 22 23:59:45 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??????? Q = iso-8859-1 El_abandono_del_BM_desarrollados _ = = iso-8859-1 q / _ EDs_paradigma_de_Indicadores_de_Desarro en_desarrollo_Pa = = = iso-8859-1 llo_Mundial q =?????
 from: apisan at unam.mx

 Ada,

 studying this subject beyond the possible propaganda, it should be noted that the distinction refers strictly to the publication of the World Bank data sense and has not announced what change in decision decisions. Be interesting to follow.

 In Mexico - and I think also in other countries in the region, at least Chile also ingres OECD) - decades ago that the distinction is solely partial utility . Utility has been lost is due to the achievements of development of our societies; that has not been completely erased, our failures. It is advisable, as always, read the document of the World Bank and not only the press release. Librarians know that the primary source has much to teach us and it is essential to go there.

 A classic example of acerda discussion of the meaning of the indicators of this type, although more especfico for our themes is that Jamaica systematically appears as one of the most developed countries based in user density indicator of telecommunications, one of the most highest in the world. It should be used as an indicator rather than the World Bank in our scope? what are the consequences? qu disparities have with other indicators and what are the implications of these disparities?

 What ICANN should do depend on the different use cases, according to the decisions you make based on this criterion. We must be vigilant. We can anticipate that the debate will spread and lead to new policies d. Eyelet our representatives to monitor them and report to us.

 Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
 University Av 3000,. 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 + 52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 +525541444475 +525541444475 SMS FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 UNAM Join the LinkedIn group, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org