[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: URGENT proposals IGF Webinar Monday May 26, 18 hrs

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Fri May 20 23:20:32 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Fwd: URGENT proposals IGF Webinar Monday May 26, 18 hrs
 from: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Alexander, in the text, 23 ...

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto

 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org [mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] On behalf of Alejandro Pisanty
 Posted on: Friday, May 20, 2016 8:11 pm
 To: Fatima Cambronero <fatimacambronero at gmail.com>
 CC: LACRALO Spanish <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org>

 Colleagues, just correct a huge mistake I made with the date: CORRECTION IS MONDAY MAY 23, a thousand apologies.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 05/20/2016 17:20 GMT-05: 00 Fatima Cambronero <fatimacambronero at gmail.com <mailto:fatimacambronero at gmail.com> &gt;:

 Dear / os,

 I share below an invitation that may be of interest.

 Regards,