[lac-discuss-en] ??????? = Utf-8 q = 5Blac-discuss-en = 5D_STAFF_UPDATE_Proc = = utf-8 q eso_de_Mediaci = C3 = B3n _-_ Acerca_de_LACRALO_Cuestiones-_Mediation = = utf-8 q _process???? -_About_LACRALO_issues? =

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Fri May 20 14:23:10 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??????? = Utf-8 q = 5Blac-discuss-en = 5D_STAFF_UPDATE_Proc = = utf-8 q eso_de_Mediaci = C3 = B3n _-_ Acerca_de_LACRALO_Cuestiones-_Mediation = = utf-8 q _process???? -_About_LACRALO_issues? =
 from: vanda at scartezini.org

 Thank you for the explanation.
 Best to all
 Thank you for this explanation.
 Hugs
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159 # 1004
 01311-200 - Sao Paulo / SP - Brazil
 Phone: + 55 11 3266-6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181-1464

 from: <lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> On Behalf of Lance Hinds <brainstreetceo at gmail.com>
 Date: Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 9:26 PM
 To: ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
 Cc: &quot;lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org&quot; <lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org> &quot;Lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org&quot; <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
 Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-en] STAFF UPDATE Mediation Process - About issues- LACRALO LACRALO issues About Mediation process-

 Noted With thanks.

 On Thursday, May 19, 2016, ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> &gt; Wrote:
 Dear All,

 Thank you for your message and your patience on this issue. As a staff, we hope you understand that we must be cautious to announce details of the &quot;Roadmap LACRALO&quot; until the necessary internal and external processes are at the point where we deem that the Roadmap process will proceed as planned.

 As we announced in Marrakesh, ICANN staff staff is committed to supporting this process to regain confidence LACRALO. Since last year, we have entered into discussions with an internationally recognized, bilingual in Spanish and English mediator and his team, who are experts in negotiations with added value and building trust. We are in final discussions to finalize a contract with this team.

 Internally, the staff has worked to obtain sufficient budgetary allocation within the FY17 budget for this extraordinary activity of LACRALO, which required separate funds originally intended for a General Assembly of LACRALO, for these activities. The official announcement of the results of FY17 Special requests will be made shortly.
 At this time, we can give an overview of planned phases is currently involved in LACRALO Roadmap.

 The process will be implemented in two phases:

 Phase 1: Evaluation issues / Process Design and adaptation process
 This phase which will begin in a few weeks, will include preparatory work, confidential interviews with representatives of the ALS selected by the mediators, followed by an analysis of the interviews. The products will be information documents for distribution to all representatives of the ALS of LACRALO.

 Phase 2: Preparation, Intervention and Support
 Mediators have flexibility in the exact design of this phase, based on the results of Phase 1.However, this phase will include a face-Assembly with a group identified by the mediators, the Assembly will be held in a place to be determined.
 The objective of these activities is to conclude with an implementation plan with specific actions which are expected to bring LACRALO in a constructive way forward.
 More information will be provided soon

 Thank you very much!
 -------------------------------------------------- -----------------------
 ENGLISH

 Dear All,

 Thank you for your message and your patience Continuing on this issue. As staff, we hope you Understand That We must be prudent With announcing the details of the LACRALO Roadmap Until the required external and external Processes are at a stage Where we feel That the process will move forward as planned.

 As we Announced in Marrakesh, ICANN staff are Committed to the process of assisting LACRALO to regain trust. Since late last year, we Have Been Engaging in discussions With An Internationally respected, bilingual ES / EN mediator and his team are experts in WHO value-added Negotiations and trust-building. We are in Final Contract With This team discussions.

 Internally, staff worked to Obtain Have sufficient budget allocation Within the FY17 Budget for LACRALO This extraordinary activity, earmarking funds required Which Intended originally for a LACRALO General Assembly, for These activities. The official announcement of the results of the FY17 will be made Special Requests shortly.

 However, at this Time we are reliable to Provide You With an overview on the planned phases Currently Involved in the LACRALO Roadmap.

 The process will be Implemented in two phases:

 Phase 1: Issues Assessment / Process Design and Customization

 This phase, Which will begin in a few weeks, will include preparatory work, confidential Interviews with ALS LACRALO Representatives as selected by the Mediators followed by analysis of the interviews. The deliverable will be a briefing document for distribution to all LACRALO ALS Representatives.

 Phase 2: Preparation, Intervention and Support

 The Mediators will Have flexibility in the exact design of esta phase based on the results of Phase 1.However, it will include a face to face Assembly Trust-building with a selected core group Identified by the Mediators to be held in a location to be determined.

 The intent is for These activities to close up commercial With an Implementation Plan With Which specific actions are expected to Set LACRALO on a constructive path for the future.

 More information will be provided shortly.

 Thank you!

 Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine, Terri Agnew and YeÅŸim Nazlar
 ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
 E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','staff at atlarge.icann.org');>
 Website: atlarge.icann.org &lt;  https://atlarge.icann.org/>
 Facebook: facebook.com/icann &lt;  https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
 Twitter: @ &lt;  https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>